Prince Far I, Health and Strenght - 8 albums in 3 parts - Set 3Prince Far I
Genre: Reggae | mp3 @ different bitrate | 8 albums in 3 parts | 6:07:57 | 488,3 MB
born Michael James Williams
1944 - Spanish Town, Jamaica
murdered September 15, 1983 - Kingston, JamaicaThese pages are a tribute to the man that was born in 1944 or 1945 in Spanish Town, Jamaica as Michael James Williams.
He became well known under his stage names ''King Cry Cry'' and ''Prince Far I''. Prince Far I started his career in the early 70's with a tune for Bunny Lee called ''The Great Booga Wooga''. Later on he recorded songs for Joe Gibbs and eventually started his own label called ''Cry Tuff''. Prince Far I is sadly no longer with us, he was murdered the 15th of September 1983.
It's like Prince Far I sang in the song called ''Heavy Manners'' from the album ''Under Heavy Manners'':
''… discipline is what the world needs today and etiquette, you know.
For one of the noblest things a man can do is to do the best he can, yeah …''
The third set includes:
Part 1 ( - 162,4 MB):
- 1978-Prince Far I & The Arabs - Message From The King - (10 tracks - 35:06 - vbr - 54,8 MB)
- 1979-Prince Far I - Free From Sin - (9 tracks - 34:11 - vbr - 59,3 MB)
- 1981-Prince Far I & the Arabs - Cry Tuff Dub Encounter Chapter 4 - (8 tracks - 34:51 - 192 kbps - 47,9 MB)
Part 2: ( - 187,2 MB)
- 1985-Prince Far I - Megabit 25, 1922-Dub - (16 tracks - 57:21 - 128 kbps - 51,8 MB)
- 1990-Prince Far I - Black Man Land - (16 tracks - 58:50 - vbr - 81,8 MB)
- 1991-Prince Far I - Dubwise (16 tracks - 56:39 - 160 & 128 kbps - 53,7 MB)
Part 3: ( - 140,1 MB)
- 1994-Prince Far I - Cry Freedom Dub (14 tracks - 57:12 - 192 kbps - 78,5 MB)
- 1998-Prince Far I - Health and Strenght (10 tracks - 33:47 - 256 kbps - 61,1 MB)
each album is now seperatly available, or like before, you can download the bigger packs in 3 parts