Different, Not Damaged: Dark Fantasy Short Story Collections Featuring Disabilities in Fiction by Andy Peloquin
English | Oct. 27, 2017 | ASIN: B076DJKBX8 | 123 Pages | ePub | 0.30 MB
Strength from Weakness
Disability becomes Power
Six stories, one impactful message:
- A voiceless child painting visions of death.
- A killer with a deadly message plagued by a burden of guilt.
- A priestess divinely empowered to absorb others' pain.
- A soldier fighting for courage in the face of fear.
- A broken warrior-priest on a mission of vengeance.
- A thief desperate to escape the burden of his memories.